Friday, April 25, 2008

Survey Time

This is called FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ. You have to type the 1ST thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these 33 things. You cant think and go back and change your answers.
Beer: Gross yellow stuff
McDonald's: fattening
Purple: pretty flowers
Power Rangers: I was one for Halloween one year
Weed: Pull those suckers out!
Steroids: I dated 2 guys who did them....
Cartoons: I wish better ones were on tv
The President: Thomas S Monson
Tupperware: Rubbermade
estrogen: HATE IT
Florida: Beaches and warmth
Disney: I so want to go again
Santa Claus: Christmas
Halloween: It's cool
Alice: in wonderland
Myspace: boring
Clowns: AARRRGGG!
Marriage: I love it
Paris: Maybe someday I will visit
Pat: Sister in Law
Blondes: Sisters
Pass the: cheese?
one night stands: So glad I don't have to deal with the possibility
Donald Trump: Comb-over
Neverland: Peter Pan
Vanilla ice cream : I think I am going to go get some for lunch
Hooters: I used to want to work there for the tips!
High school musical: Love that show...maybe I will make Rick watch it this weekend hehehe
Pajamas: I have LOTS of pairs
Woody : Toy Story
Wet Socks: Yucky!

No comments: