or is it because I just don't feel like blogging. I don't know the answer as to why I don't blog on here very often anymore. I can't believe it has almost been a month since I last blogged.
Nothing new though. Life is the same. My sister and her family get in to town tonight. My dad, stepmom and brothers get here on Thursday. We are all going to the ReAl v Sounders match on Saturday. That is sure to have lots of fun and excitement as my dad et al live in Seattle. Rick, Jimbo Jr and I will all be sporting our ReAl shirts while Kenzie, Marsh, Dad and Laurie will be in their Sounders gear. I think even baby Ellie will be in her Leprechaun outfit.
I am tired and just arrived at work. That makes me think it is going to be a long day.
Well off I go to start it!
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







3 comments:
Miss you!
I check your blog all the time. You need to update it. I need to know what is going on in that head of yours. I hope that you are having fun! I can send you a list of topics.
Post a Comment