skip to main | skip to sidebar

Keep Stickin' Round the Flypaper

Monday, February 8, 2010

Just Cause

Posted by Michele at 9:50 PM
Labels: Peanut butter jelly baseball bat

2 comments:

Maddy said...

with a baseball bat!

February 9, 2010 at 9:08 PM
Faires Bears and Toads said...

Cute!

February 9, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Baby Countdown

Lilypie Maternity tickers

My Blogs

  • Point and Click Photography of Michele
    Some Photos for a Friend - Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I told him I would take some photos. These are for him. The local lake - all frozen....
    12 years ago
  • Past Times Genealogy
    Life - Sometimes life gets in the way of what I really enjoy. Genealogy is one of those things that often has to take a back burner to life. What things in life h...
    15 years ago

Grab My Blog Button

Past Times Genealogy

Pit Road - Sept 2009

Pit Road - Sept 2009
Las Vegas Motor Speedway

The Dupot Chevrolet

The Dupot Chevrolet
PIR - April 2007

What We Believe ~ Thoughts to Brighten Your Day

  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
  • Mormon Messages
  • Basic Beliefs - Answers to Questions

Just Us

Just Us

Family Blogs

  • The Jackson's Red Thread: Our Journey to China
    Lets try this again...and again.
    12 years ago
  • Maddy.Scrapbooks
    I went a little crazy
    13 years ago
  • Life: Jackson Style
    My dragger
    14 years ago
  • Hotel Adventures
    Discontinued.
    15 years ago
  • clarkparty
    Happy Birthday Katie!
    16 years ago
Michele's bookshelf: read

Abundance: A Novel of Marie AntoinetteSisterwifeOrdeal by Hunger: the Story of the Donner PartyPursuedVanished: Maggie McKenzie MysteryRubies and Rebels: A Novel

More of Michele's books »
Michele's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Blogs

  • The Flavors of Friendship
    Too hot for cooking Greek Tortellini Salad
    10 years ago
  • Heather Gardner Photography
    Utah Family Photography
    10 years ago
  • Point and Click Photography of Michele
    Some Photos for a Friend
    12 years ago
  • dug » Is this thing on?
    tanners again
    13 years ago
  • Busy nothings.
    Some more odd days of Summer
    14 years ago
  • Katezteam
    Beginnings
    15 years ago
  • Crazy Bride Stories
    Whole lot of dissing going on
    15 years ago
  • Heather Gardner Family Photography
    The W Family {Utah Family Photography}
    15 years ago
  • Past Times Genealogy
    Life
    15 years ago
  • Perpetual Motion
    Easter 2011
    15 years ago
  • Established in 2002 "Our Family" Mama of twins plus one, all crazy boy fun!
    A little Blog neglect!
    15 years ago
  • Farnsworth Family
    Pink-a-licious!
    15 years ago
  • My Fam
  • Fairies, Bears and Toads, Oh My!
  • Happiness A Journey
  • Parenting Partner

My Blog Description

This is my blog for posting silly stories and all sorts of photos along with real bits and pieces of our life. Ok, my life is a party and I want to share it with everyone. Maybe by reading my blog I can put a smile on your face. I referred to it the other day as "our blog" and was corrected by my lovely husband that it is my blog and my blog only.

About Me

My photo
Michele
I have always been interested in family history and the stories of my ancestors. In 2007 I started working in electronic formats to create and recreate my family history. My first client was also this year and have since found hundreds of family members. I have thousands of hours of experience and continue to learn each day. I love being able to bring a name and date to life, to create a real person who lived on this Earth just as we are doing today. I am excited over every little find I have and look forward to helping others in their search for their own families.
View my complete profile

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (54)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (146)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • Dug
      • Home
      • Taco Bell
      • Weekly Update
      • This weekend
      • Gardening Update
      • Just Cause
      • Poof!
      • Sam's Club or Costco
      • Lunch Break
      • NASCAR 2010
      • Gardening - Soil Prep
      • Golf in January
      • Cause He's That Awesome
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (145)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (188)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (31)
    • ►  October (37)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (7)