Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Permanently Private

So I have done the private thing before and always ended up changing back. This time I am going to stay private. I don't need the world knowing anything more about my baby. (Yes that is me being arrogant thinking people even look at my blog.)

If you want to continue viewing my blog, please send me an email at meeshelseashel@yahoo.com I will make sure you are added to my list. Or if you want to put your email in the comments that works too.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

I've been highly contemplating that lately too. Maybe I will :)

Michele said...

All the cool kids are doing it.

Taylor's said...

You will love being private . . please include us catherinemtaylor{at}gmail{dot}com

Michele said...

I actually have been private before and prefer to be public. That's why I am public right now.
I will put you on the list. =)

Faires Bears and Toads said...

me me me

Unknown said...

I would love to be added and see your belly grow:)
loniparkin@hotmail.com