I am so very proud of my little brother (all my siblings are little! Just because I am the shortest doesn't change that I am the oldest!) So anyway...after 11-12 long hard years of work Jimmy graduated Saturday from Utah State University.
While waiting for everyone in our group to arrive and graduation to start, Rick taught little Jimmy how to say "Get back Shel" while making a cross with his fingers. Obviously Rick got a big kick out of it.
Maddy was all ready for the show to start as well.
So Maddy got me hooked on the teenage vampire books... The Twilight Series. I read book 2 in less than 24 hours. I started reading 3 tonight but I am limiting myself to how much time I can read tonight. I am going to have to take a lunch break tomorrow and read.
Alright...time to go read. (Oh yeah, Rick and I hit the Smithfield cemetery while we were in Cache County. Got all sorts of photos of headstones.)







1 comment:
Edward = <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment