Yesterday I went in for my semi-annual visit. I ended up having one small cavity under a filling. I was also having some pains on the other side of my mouth. I had a crown put in about 6 years ago...I broke it twice. The dentist got all mad at me. (The jerk) anyway, he didn't make it flush with the tooth next to it, causing it to break and also leaving a gap where enough food would get stuck that I could feed a small village with what was in there. Yeah I know it is gross.
When I got back to work the guys asked me how I was. I said, GREAT! I have clean teeth. I sure love to have clean teeth. I would go to the dentist every other month just to have them cleaned if I could.
My dentist suggested they fix the filling on the tooth next to the crown. I said sure. Today I went back for my double fillings. (I haven't had a cavity in 5 years.) I was prepared for the worst when it came to the needles. I did not feel a thing! The girl did an incredible job.
As for the fillings, they didn't hurt at all either. But let me tell you, I had so much novocane in my mouth I was numb up to my eyes and even both ears. I think I had more numbing going on in my mouth than I did during my d&c. SERIOUSLY! I didn't feel a thing. It was one of the best experiences I have had at a dentist, other than being told that all looks good. (I don't have the world's best teeth, thank you my British ancestors, so I have been visiting the dentist many times over the many moons.)
If you ever need a dentist refer, let me know~ I can get you hooked up the right way!
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







3 comments:
Okay I know you've told me before but who IS your dentist? I'm so glad you didn't feel anything!
I should have posted that...
the dentists at www.glassettdental.com
I normally go to Fischer but saw Glassett this week. They are both awesome!
Wish that he was on my new insurance
Post a Comment