Monday, June 22, 2009

Boobs

So we all know that I have my fair share and more of boobs. That doesn't mean that my sisters do. The middle one, no boobs. The youngest one, well she has boobs. So when the middle one lsat 70+ pounds anything she had there went bye bye. I think the last time I saw her I asked her if she wore an A or a AA. Yeah that pissed her off.
So yesterday (yes I know I use the word So a lot) she gave birth. A few months ago she was telling me that she had to buy a full B cup bra. I laughed. Today I really really really want to ask on her facebook...So how are those boobs treating you? Got some now? hahaha Yeah I crack myself up.

1 comment:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I remember being so excited when I got to a B when I nursed my kids. I loved it! I envy all of you that have more than ample brestage. Seriously. Someday I will have to change that.