Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just A Quickie

I thought I would hurry and write a quick post. The new job is going really well. I like the people I work with and I am glad I held out for this job. It seems to be the right fit for me.

Not much else is going on for us. Just adjusting to not being able to play Guitar Hero all morning with Rick and then spending 10 hours on facebook farming. ha ha

It was time for me to start a job though...I had watch That 70's Show through at least 3 full time (yes the entire series) I had watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch through almost twice and I had almost watched Full House's entire series through.

We have all sorts of frivolities going on this weekend so hopefully I will have fun photos to post then.

3 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You have to let me borrow your sitcom series. I love Sabrina and That 70's Show! They are the bomb! Oh, and glad that you like the new job. Sorry, I need to remember that your blog is not all about me.

Michele said...

I don't own them...I watch them on tv. Seriously I have been watching 2-4 hours of That 70's Show per day. And you can write whatever you want in my comments. Heaven knows I write about myself in yours!

heather said...

Can't wait to see the frivolities of the weekend. Hey check You Tube or Twilight moms site for the fanmade New Moon trailer WOW!