Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stephen Moves In

Stephen moved in with us this week.

We came home from vacation on Sunday around 3:30. We spent until about 10:00 that night packing up my Jeff Gordon bedroom. Monday I came home from work and spent another 4 hours in there. Rick took 3 trips to the storage place with a full car. He said the bins are stacked 10 feet high...I haven't seen it yet.

1,000 square feet really isn't much space for 3 adults. When I went to USU I had my own 2 bedroom apartment because I wanted enough space.

Yes, our futon is in our dining room.
I have a 27" table for my computer now. I used to have a 4 foot desk AND a 29" 2 shelf bookcase on one side and a full 5 shelf bookcase on the other. The large bookcase is now in the hall next to the bathroom. The desk, in storage.







So if I seem a bit on edge for the next six months (hopefully it doesn't last any longer)...this is why!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

gah... that's all I have to say... well that and I hope it's not for long