My blogs from our vacation are all over the place. Sorry. It is like my life these days...all over the place.
I have always enjoyed In N Out. Their fries are THE only fries I will eat with ketchup, not a lot, but some. Until this last trip I had never tried a cheese burger. MMMM It was so good.
During most of our visits to In N Out I hadn't tried their shakes. Back 6 years ago when I was engaged to Steve from Vegas, we went to In N Out and he ordered a strawberry shake. The heavens were opened to me that day. I had found ambrosia. Seriously, there have been times when I have craved a strawberry shake from In N Out. I have tried them at Arby's, Burger King, McDonald's, Chadders and so on but nothing compares to an In N Out shake. I had decided when we booked our trip I would have one every single day we were there, until I found out how many calories are in them.... 680!!!







1 comment:
Mmmmm...I LOVE IN n out!
Post a Comment