Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stalker

No I don't have a stalker, I am one. I think the first step in recovery is admitting that one has a problem.
Yes, I have a problem and it is stalking people.
It is SO much fun!
My favorite to stalk...guys I dated and we know that is a never ending datebase from which I am able to draw. This is sometimes easy and sometimes difficult. Difficult you may ask...yeah cause I don't remember their names. They just pop into my head randomly. I am always so happy when they are not private on FaceBook so I can check out how they look, usually how much weight they have gained and how their faces are aging. Yeah, I know I have gained weight too BUT I know I am not aging in my face as much as most of them are.
I like seeing that they are happy and married and think...man how did they get some girl to marry them. She must be a sucker!

Yeah...I have issues but I sure am able to entertain myself.

3 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You are so strange but, yet so honest. I do the same thing but would never publicly say that on my blog. Kuddos to you!

Michele said...

I know I am strange. It sure makes life entertaining.

heather said...

No worries, I do it too :)