Thursday, March 25, 2010

20 Guesses

Remember those things like on Sesame Street or Mr Rogers or some other show on PBS where they showed you a photo and you had to guess what it was? Well this is one of those....


Post your guesses in the comments and the winner will get a prize.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

yikes I am scared to guess,
have a great birthday

Loni and Tyler said...

I am going to guess it's the beef jerky you gave me before it was cooked/processed! Jk- I have NO idea... looks yucky though!

Maddy said...

uhm. there's a random's hand.. insulation stuff?

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Looks like a necrotic limb. I hope that I am NOT right.

Michele said...

FFF - You are correct - well basically. It is my friend's leg that has been wrapped in bandages to help with swelling. NARSTY!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Oh yuck!!!!!