
Some of you might have noticed the
Virg's restaurant in Taylorsville in the Frontier Pies old building (south of the Old Spaghetti Factory). Well Saturday night we went to the first Virg's. It is just down the road from us...a few miles. I had to take some photos of the place. All cover ops style.

The food was decent but I wouldn't call it great. It was really inexpensive for TONS of it. I bet breakfast is great there. They server it all day.
There is a drive-in across the street.
I am gonna be checking it out this summer. ;-)
Across the street to the south is some beef jerkey place. Apparently it is really good but I don't like jerkey - yes I did try it. Next time I am down that way I will grab a photo of the sign that talks about where to take your meat for processing.
No comments:
Post a Comment