Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Clarification

Apparently I need to clarify something - I am LOOKING FORWARD to getting big with baby. I know lots of people bitch and moan that "I am getting fat" but seriously, What did you think happens when you are pregnant? Talk about a BIG DUH!

I am loving every single minute of having the baby pooch at the bottom of my tummy. It just isn't bigger than the upper part of my tummy which is fat. I am SO NOT complaining. Sure I have a hard time breathing, I am tired all the time and my boobs are ginormous but I am SO grateful for this miracle. I love doing nothing at home and letting Rick take care of me. I am enjoying every single minute because let me tell you, the chance of this happening again are pretty much nil.

4 comments:

amy said...

I was looking forward to "looking pregnant" too, but I just looked fluffy the whole time. I wore my regular clothes until the end so nobody even knew I was preggo. I'm very excited for you, congrats!

Michele said...

Amy - is this Amy of Angell's or are you someone else?

Monica said...

I liked how being pregnant gave me a good excuse for being fat! And now I can blame my extra weight on "baby weight" (even though I probably weigh less now then I did before!). Hee hee...

amy said...

Yep Michele, it's me! Hi!