I had forgotten that I put a list of things I needed to do on here. Guess I should check it out and see what I actually did...
#1 - I made a new folder for some of my photos that I want to pull off first. They are from the Mexico Carrier Conferences I used to plan and attend when I was still at England. Don't really need those on here anymore. I also moved folders from some "hidden" places and put them in my normal photo file. I was able to consolidate stuff from 2005, 2006 and other older things. Guess I am about ready to starting some burning.
#2 - Well I did clean off the futon. Then I paid bills and didn't finish. I still have stuff on there that needs to be filed. At least there isn't unopened mail on there anymore.
#3 - Next
#4 - Next
#5 - Deferred
So Rick and I went to the ReAl game Saturday night. It was ok. It was pretty darn cold.
Today we had the 5 year olds with us in class. That means we had 10 kids. Good things the one who causes the most problems wasn't there. We had them run around the building and that seemed to help. I wouldn't make a good teacher like Maddy. I can barely handle 9 kids with Rick being there for 1 hour alone!
This afternoon we went and visited Rick's parents. Their yard is SO beautiful. It really made us want a house. Who knows when we will be able to do that. Doesn't look like it will be soon but you never know what might happen. We think that if they try to raise our rent too much that we will look more into renting a house.
Then we came home and I was knitting while watching the race. After one row I decided I could barely keep my eyes open and so I fell asleep. Rick said I kept talking to him essentially in my sleep. I know I did at least 3 times. I slept for probably an hour. When I woke up the race wasn't on. I asked if it was really that bad. Rick said it was so boring he fast forwarded through most of it and Kasey Queer won anyway so I am glad I didn't waste my time.
Then we had a deliciouso dinner and started watching The Order of the Phoenix. It is such a good movie and with our surround sound it is awesome. Especially the part then they are leaving Surrey and fly over the Thames. That is probably my favorite part of the entire movie. I wish they had some Quidditch. It is always good!
So here I am writing my blog. Thinking about the things I didn't do, the things I need to do and the things I should do. Trying to decide what to do for about half an hour until I go to bed.
Here is one good thing...I have lost 2 pounds! Hooray for me!
I can't believe I almost forgot...our apartment is being painted. Yesterday they painted the top half. And they painted right over my bird's nest! I was SO worried that they killed the birds. For more than 12 hours there were feathers sitting in the same spot. Late this afternoon when i was out checking I saw they had moved and there was a little head popping out. Usually they dive bomb us when we leave our apartment but they hadn't all day yesterday or today. I sure hope they are ok. If not, I am certainly going to be very angry at the painters!







2 comments:
Hooray on the weight loss!!!!
Can you complain/whine to the painters or apt. managers about them being careful of birdies?? I didn't know you had an awesome nest there! What kind of birds are they?
I think they are finches of some sort. Maybe I will look up birds today. They were slightly moving today but no dive bombing. I wonder if they mommy and daddy got painted. I am really worried about them. I think I am going to get them a bird feeder. I think they have eggs in their nest. Had they really been dead oh I would have let into the management about it. Guess I will see how they are when I get home tonight.
Post a Comment