Monday, June 9, 2008

A Quiet Monday Morning

Here is it Monday morning at work. It is 9:45 and the phone hasn't even rung yet. There is only one other person here. I have been playing the never ending movie quiz on facebook this morning. I have over 10,000 points. I have a goal to catch up with Walt before the end of next week. I think he has 18,000 points.
I don't think anyone reads my blog other than Maddy. That is fine because someday I can just print it off and put it in my journal. I guess my life is just too boring. =)
For those of you that do read...post a comment here or there!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Hey, I read it! I just forget to comment because for some reason the entries are emailed to me! (I'll have to bookmark it so I can read it that way instead!)

Michele said...

Oh Goodie I do have friends! Well at least one. Maddy doesn't count cause she has to be my friend.

Maddy said...

Yeah, I'm the only one that reads this. Just accept it! hehehehee :) Well, and Monica!