What is his name? Richard Arnold Nell but you had better just call him Rick - Maddy and Rissa can call him Ricardo since they didn't realize Rick was a nickname for Richard!
How long have we been married? 18 months this Saturday
How long did we date? Uh....too long...1 year and 9 months!
How old is he? 48
Who eats more? Depends on the day
Who said I love you first? Rick! I know exactly where it happened and I didn't say it back
Who is taller? Rick
Who sings better? Me
Who is smarter? Me
Whose temper is worse? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who does the laundry? I am good at putting it in the washer but that is where it ends...Rick!
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when together? Usually Rick
Who is more stubborn? Neither
Who is the first to admit when wrong? We are never wrong
Who wears the pants in the family? Rick
Who mows the lawn? If we only had a lawn to mow....
Who kissed who first? Um...probably Rick kissed me
Who asked who out first? Rick
Who proposed? RICK! Down on one knee!!!
What is my favorite thing about him? He has a cute butt!!
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment