Tomorrow, July 22nd, is my younger brother Jimmy's 30th birthday. We went out to dinner with him and his family along with other friends and family last Saturday to start the celebrations. We went to Jimmy's favorite Chinese restaurant where all he has to say is, the usual. I had sesame chicken which was awesome.
Not much else has happened in the last week. Maddy is really sick in Mexico - and if you are reading this and don't know who Maddy is...she is my middle (younger) sister who is in Mexico for the summer with her husband to learn Spanish.
We had 9 children in our class on Sunday and they were all really good. Usually when we have visitors we have "problems" of kids wanting all the attention. I am so proud of them for all acting so well. On the drive home from church I told Rick, I really had a fun time today. I was just so proud of them! Which reminds me...I made cookies that morning before church and only cooked a dozen. That means I have cake batter cookie dough in the fridge I had forgotten about. YAY for an evening snack.

Not much else has happened in the last week. Maddy is really sick in Mexico - and if you are reading this and don't know who Maddy is...she is my middle (younger) sister who is in Mexico for the summer with her husband to learn Spanish.
We had 9 children in our class on Sunday and they were all really good. Usually when we have visitors we have "problems" of kids wanting all the attention. I am so proud of them for all acting so well. On the drive home from church I told Rick, I really had a fun time today. I was just so proud of them! Which reminds me...I made cookies that morning before church and only cooked a dozen. That means I have cake batter cookie dough in the fridge I had forgotten about. YAY for an evening snack.









1 comment:
I like the slide show! I love cookie dough - I want to make some the second I get home! LOL at 2am!
Post a Comment