Friday, November 7, 2008

Survey - It's Been Awhile

50 ODD Things about you! (Please excuse my brashness, I am in one of those moods)

1) Do you like bleu cheese?
NO it is mold. (Yes Rick eats it all the time and it grosses me out)

2) Have you ever smoked?
NEVER

3) Do you own a gun?
No, but only because Rick doesn't want one in our house. Our family members more than make up for us so if I need one, I kn
ow where to go.

4) Do you have a favorite drink at sonic?
It used to be the orange cream slushie but the sonic by my home can't make it so I don't go to sonic

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointment?
depends on why I am there!

6) What do you think of hot dogs?
They are one of the most revolting foods invented. They should be banned from human consumption

7) Favorite Christmas song?
Fum, Fum, Fum done by Mannheim Steamroller

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Skim milk and then my light Muscle Milk when I get to work so I get in my 20 grams of protein for the day

9) Can you do push ups?
Probably not


10) Do you live with your parents?
That goodness, NO

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
my wedding rings

12) Favorite hobby?
Genealogy on the computer

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
yeah....

14) Do you have A.D.D.
no, I don't think ADD is real. I believe it is a made up disease for people who have no control over themselves and for people who don't want to let little boys be little boys because they are too lazy to take responsibility

15) What's one trait that you love about yourself?
I am really good at being a bitch? Oh wait, that isn't supposed to be a good thing....uh, I can play by myself?

16) Middle name?
Anastasia - Yes I am telling the truth

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment??
I need to go to the bathroom, my fingers are freezing, what the heck am I going to do when I am done with this for the rest of the day at work

18) Name 3 things you bought today?
nothing...yet

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
water, milk, muscle milk

20) How many children do you have?
Zilch =)

21) Current hate right now?
COLD, SNOW, COLD, did I mention, Cold?

22) What did you do on Valentines day?
Uh...went to work?

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Sleeping in my nice warm bed

24) Where would you like to go?
Somewhere warm, like Cancun, where I can have Pablo the pool boy bring me pina coladas and chips wit
h salsa

25) Name three people who will complete this?
uh...no one...most people don't have to waste time like I do

26) Do you own slippers?
Oh yeah!

27) What shirt are you wearing?
a white t-shirt, that actually has a big blue paint spot right on the boob cause I got too close to the wall when painting and I didn't have another white t-shirt that was clean to go under the Red front zip hooded sweater with snow flakes I am also wearing today.

28) Do you like sleeping?
Sure

29) Can you whistle?
well enough for me to be happy but not loud enough to do anything with it

30) Favorite color(s)?
PINK

31) Would you be a pirate?
lol nah, there are enough of those in my family already but then again, if I could live where it is warm like in Tortuga that would be cool.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. It takes a lot of concentration to wash this much hair

33) Do you believe in God?
I sure do!

34) What kind of car do you drive?
A Subarua wagon, even though I am not a tree hugger

35) Whats in your pocket?
probably some lint, I pulled these jeans out of the dryer this morning and they were still warm when I put them on


36) Last thing that made you laugh?
I don't know...

37) Favorite Sports?
NASCAR, football is alright, baseball is good in person. I don't waste my time on basketball. Oh heck what I am I saying, I watch all sports except boxing and ultimate fighting. I just don't like them all


38) Worst injury you've ever had?
I had a concusion in 4th grade

39) Do you love where you live?
Eh, I like my little world but I am sick of my apartment. I hate the cold of Utah, so I guess the answer is, not so much


40)How many tv's do you have in your house/apartment?
2 - The big screen in the family room and a regular tv by my computer

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Marissa

42) How many dogs do you have?
NONE, thank goodness - if needed I can point you to my blog about why I don't like pets....

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
hehehe

44) Favorite Boy's name?
I don't like boys names. If I even have a boy child his name will be Rusty...Rusty Nell

45) Favorite Girl's name?
As long as we have Rusty why not, Hammern...Hammerin Nell



46) What is your favorite candy?
Depends, sometimes I want fruity or tart or sometimes I want chocolate...I just like candy

47) Favorite Sports Team?
Which sport??? Pro Football - Green Bay Packers,
Hockey - Chicago Blackhawks, Baseball - Atlanta Braves, College Football - U of U Utes, NASCAR - Hendrick Racing, even though Jimmy Johnson is a dick so he doesn't count

48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Uh, nice music?


49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping, like a normal human being


50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Rick, why the heck did you have to wake me up for my snoring, now I will NEVER get back to sleep

3 comments:

heather said...

You are so funny! If you ever get bored at work I'll trade you for a day...it's hoppin round here, 2 dogs, four kiddos etc.

Unknown said...

ok you are so copying me by going private! LOL... Why did you make that decsion? Ok none of my business i guess....
I was private after that freakish report on the news...
then... it only lasted 8 hours, because my it was my hubs idea. Then he couldn't log on with out a google account and said "what a pain change it back" LOL... let me know how your doin'
xx,
LADAWN

Connie said...

Let's hope you don't have a little boy...Rusty?!?!?! Oh my!!

If you don't believe in A.D.D. just come to my house and try to get a few people I live with to stay on task!! Trust me...it's absolutely real and no one here is medicated!!