Back in the real world, we had a wonderful
On Tuesday before Christmas we went to Rick's younger brother's house. We hung out for a bit eating homemade caramel and chatting.
We spent Christmas Eve with Rick's sister and
Christmas morning Rick started a fire and cooked breakfast for us. Then we opened up our few gifts. After going to Seattle, Rick knew I needed a Rock Band/Guitar Hero game. He also gave me a bra. The Guitar Hero really is for both of us and Rick was given some tennis balls. We are ready for summer!
Then last but not least we went to my mom's house. She lives in "The Inn" as I now call her house. She has all sorts of people sleeping there including her boyfriend, a friend from out of state and my cousin who is attending BYU. We opened up some presents there including some great things Maddy picked up in Mexico over the summer. I had forgotten she bought my brother and Rick soccer jerseys and I had no idea she bought all the girls silver necklaces. It was very kind of her...especially since she spent Christmas in Hawaii! We had dinner and then Rock Band came out!
Jimmy brought over Rock Band for us to play and again, we had a great time. Let me tell you that having 7 people singing Bon Jovi at the top of their lungs is just plain fun. Not to mention watching the 3 year old sing Eye of the Tiger and get 97%.
This Christmas may have been lean on the gifts, but it wasn't when it came to joy and family. We truly as so blessed to have family around and that we were able to spend time with them. We are so grateful for the many friends we have as well and for your love and prayers.
A quick job update...still nothing for Rick and I don't know if I will have a job as of this Thursday or not. Hopefully I will have more info tomorrow. But in the mean time, we appreciate your prayers and keep 'em coming!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR







2 comments:
Thanks a alot now I have EYE OF THE TIGER stuck in my small little brain...LOL
It sounds like a wonderful holiday!! I am so glad you enjoyed! That storm was -A-SOMETHIN'-ELSE!! WASN'T IT??
Happy New Year to you!!
:)
Praying for you...and if you lose your job we will pay you to come help me...seroiusly!
Post a Comment