5 Years Ago I Was:
1. Not looking forward to the end of the year...some not so happy family stuff was going to take place on January 3rd.
2. Working at CR England and little did I know, Rick would be hired in January...
3. Doing the internet dating thing...not sure who I was dating at the time. I think it was a "S" guy...Scott maybe, I think he really liked me but I ended up blowing him off on New Year's eve to go see Return of the King with my mom and sister and that really ticked him off...I dated his roommate first too! hahahaha
4. Had taken out my endowments that year in April (Rick and I were discussing this at dinner tonight
5. Hanging out with my sister Marissa
5 Things on my list of things to do today
1. Wash my hair -Check
2. Go grocery shopping -check check
3. Watch tv -check check
4. Go to a wedding reception -check
5. Watch some more tv - coming up next!
5 Snacks That I Enjoy (mmmm, food)
1. ritz crackers with squirt cheese (aka easy cheese)
2. wheat thins with cream cheese
3. popcorn with salt and butter
4. chips and salsa
5. cookies
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire
1. Pay off my debt
2. travel
3. buy a house
4. invest, but not sure what since most things suck these days...
5. know that I could pay for IVF for as many times as it took!
5 Places That I Have Lived: (I actually have thought of doing a blog/personal history story where I go take photos of all my old houses. I just don't want the people to think I am a stalker)
1. West Jordan, Utah (This is where we lived when I was born-ed and I don't remember it)
2. Salt Lake City, Utah (Avenues AND Arlington Hills - by the cement U on the hill)
3. Salt Lake City, Utah (Olympus Cove)
4. Logan, Utah (It was SOOOOOOOOO cold)
5. Draper, Utah
5 Jobs That I Have Had:(notice the trend...)
1. Admin asst to the owner and GM of the Buzz during their inaugural season
2. Office manager at an employee leasing company (payroll company)
3. Office manager at a small construction company
4. Admin asst at CR England
5. Executive asst at The Windsor Group
5 Things I Want To Accomplish:
1. Get back to my weight loss weight...down about 45 from where I am today
2. Have children - ok just one would be nice
3. Finish electronic scrapbooking all my 6000+ photos and then put them on dvd in a slideshow format with music so people might actually enjoy looking at them
4. Paying off all our debt
5. Travel more with Rick
Feel free to enjoy this tag on your own blog
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







3 comments:
Love it! I am really enjoying these tags. I am impressed with your to do list. That is a lot to do. Don't worry, kids will come. God has his own timing.
I spend most of my time on my computer doing the scrapbooking and stuff like that. That one might seem a bit scary when typed out but I actually think that it will be the first accomplished!
uhhh, have I done this one yet?
Post a Comment