Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Guitar Hero

After our visit to Seattle we decided that we needed a music game in our home. My brother bought Rock Band and so we decided to get Guitar Hero. We decided this was the best way to go since there are only the two of us and we could just get guitars. Well Rick happened to buy World Tour for me...which makes it so we CAN add drums and a mic, eventually.
I have become addicted to the game. I beat it on easy in less than 10 days. I have now moved on to playing most songs on medium and tonight I even tried hard on my favorite song. I failed miserably on hard but still had fun. It is going to take some time for me to really become good at Hot for Teacher and Crazy Train even on easy.
The other thing that is great is that Rick plays with me every night. This is Rick who really does NOT like video games at all.
I thought you might like to see me in my costume... Yes, those are my Harry Potter goggles.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are H.O.T.

hee

heather said...

Nice goggles!!!!

Maddy said...

That makes me want to pull out my goggles!

Connie said...

Those are some seriously SWEET glasses!!