Friday, January 9, 2009

Love and Marriage - My 200th Blog!

I ripped this off...

What is your husbands name? Richard Arnold - Don't call him Richard he really does NOT like it. My sisters thought for months that he was Ricardo - he is ok with that. Arnold is his mom's maiden name and he is the only boy in his family with it.

How long have you guys been married? 2 years as of last month!

How long did you date? FOR-EVER - Valentine's Day 2005 until December 14th 2006

How old is he? 49 - he will be 50 this year - We HOPE we can go to Lambo Field for his birthday

Who is taller? Rick

Who can sing best? Our iPods- I am not paid to sing, I pay to hear other sing

Who is smarter? Me - DUH! No wait, he married me so he must be the smarter one

Who does laundry? Rick - Let's not even get into this...

Who pays the bills? I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side while laying in it or while looking at it? If you are laying in bed, I am on the right - it is closer to the bathroom

Who mows the lawn? I mow and he edges. Then when he is done he finishes the mowing if we are at my mom's. When we did his sister's lawn - He mowed and edged while I pulled weeds. I am MEGA picky though if it is a big yard. I want my lawn to look like the outfield of a baseball park.

Who cooks dinner? I cook and Rick does the dishes

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am usually the one who is wrong and yes I can admit it.

Who kissed who first? Rick totally kissed me first...well maybe it was mutual by then ;-)

Who wears the pants? He has one leg and I have the other. We just don't always face the same way all the time.

No comments: