Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our View of the Draper Temple

This is the lovely view we have every day as we come around the corner of our apartment building. Up there in the centerish area is the new Draper Temple. The tennis courts in this photo are our first choice for playing as they are directly across the street from our home to give you an idea of how close we are to the park. This coming Tuesday, March 10th, I get the opportunity to be an usher inside the Temple during the afternoon. What a wonderful opportunity I have due to our living in this stake. I am excited for the blessings from this and for the Spirit I am sure to feel while being there.
(We were able to go through the open house during the first week.)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Gorgeous view!!! And yes, if guys come this way, I am pretty sure that Eddie will be able to hook you guys up at Disneyland! :) How fun would that be?! Keep us posted!