There is no exact recipe for this but I will give you the basics cause it is SO good!
Cook chicken in the crock pot. I cooked mine on high for about 3 hours. This was totally frozen chicken. Add about 1/4 of a package of cream cheese, some water, (about half to 3/4 cup) and some taco seasoning. I know the cream cheese sounds odd but trust me.
Check on it periodically and as soon as the chicken is cooked all the way through, take a couple of forks and start ripping it up into bite-size pieces. Then let it all simmer. Obviously the longer it can do this the more flavor.
I the put broken tortilla chips on a plate.
I recommend making a lot less than what you think you can eat cause it gets big fast. Put the chicken on top of the chips.
Then add shredded cheese so it will melt over the chicken.
Cover in lettuce and whatever other salad ingredients you want such as green onions. The top with your favorite salad dressing. Since avocados were on sale at Wally World I was able to make some guacamole from scratch too.

Eat Up!
(The one with the devil's fruit is mine. And I was only able to eat half of it!)
Check on it periodically and as soon as the chicken is cooked all the way through, take a couple of forks and start ripping it up into bite-size pieces. Then let it all simmer. Obviously the longer it can do this the more flavor.
I the put broken tortilla chips on a plate.
Cover in lettuce and whatever other salad ingredients you want such as green onions. The top with your favorite salad dressing. Since avocados were on sale at Wally World I was able to make some guacamole from scratch too.
(The one with the devil's fruit is mine. And I was only able to eat half of it!)







No comments:
Post a Comment