I have a friend who is a professional photographer and she is having a great SPECIAL for Easter.
Check it out Heather Gardner Photography
I think the best part of the deal is not only do you have someone with great insight, you get all your photos on cd! That's right, you can share them with the world. All for only $50 which includes the sitting fee and an 8x10
Most people I know would love to have photos of their little ones all decked out in their Easter Best. Or just some great spring photos. Rick told me that the flowers are starting to pop up at Temple Square. Easter is the week after conference - April 12th. You know that there will be plenty of flowers up by then and you could have a great family photo with you and your kiddos with Spring just shouting in the background. Seriously...CHECK HER PHOTOGRAPHY OUT!!! :)
Check it out Heather Gardner Photography
I think the best part of the deal is not only do you have someone with great insight, you get all your photos on cd! That's right, you can share them with the world. All for only $50 which includes the sitting fee and an 8x10
Most people I know would love to have photos of their little ones all decked out in their Easter Best. Or just some great spring photos. Rick told me that the flowers are starting to pop up at Temple Square. Easter is the week after conference - April 12th. You know that there will be plenty of flowers up by then and you could have a great family photo with you and your kiddos with Spring just shouting in the background. Seriously...CHECK HER PHOTOGRAPHY OUT!!! :)







1 comment:
You rule! Thanks so much for the plug.
Post a Comment