I brought them home and cleaned them. On the M.A. website they say to use ivory soap and a soft cloth. I used comet! I can't believe how dirty they were! I would never let a child play with them being as dirty as they were. It was gross. My babies sat on the footstool in our hall for about a week, naked. Rick told me that I needed to do something with them because their beady little eyes were staring him down.
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







5 comments:
Tell Rick to get a grip and then put them next to his head one night after he goes to sleep and claim nothing to do with it! If you need help with the clothing, let me kno. I can help yo uout with that!
I would love your help. I think my dolls are bigger than what your baby girl was until she was probably 2 years old! Somewhere in my mom's house are their original clothes but really, that is a lost cause.
You didn't by chance see my baby doll and/or whitehead while you were searching through the mass battle field, did you?
Also, the clothes for the bigger ones might be in baby boxes cause we'd dress the puppies up in them all the times!
No luck on white head. All of the American Girl dolls are in one place though along with their clothes. If you make it down this year I suggest taking home yours.
Good call on the baby clothes!
I didn't really search in there. The dolls were fortunately in one location which was safe from the bad stuff in the garage. But I will keep my eye out next time.
awh...darling!! Seriously precious.
Post a Comment