I spent countless hours at this fun park in the avenues. It is located next to the cemetery. You can even see a funeral going on in the background where the little green tent it. Maybe this is why cemeteries have never bothered me.There are several baseball fields and the summer before 7th grade I LIVED at the park watching the boys play ball.
They also have THE best swings in the entire valley. They are higher than any other I have ever found. Not to mention the merry go round type toy. So great when you have lots there to play with you so that you can sit on it and have other push.
Then of course the covered picnic area where I went to 4th of July parties. This park was also within walking distance to my elementary school so in kindergarten we walked here and went "hunting" for pumpkins.
If ever given the opportunity, I high recommend spending some quality time at Lindsey Gardens!







2 comments:
I love that you are taking pictures of childhood memories....such a good idea! I wish I could that...since we aren't in PA where I grew up....but next time I am there..I really would like to. Great idea! :) Miss you guys!
Very sweet blog....
Post a Comment