
Today I have a plethora of emotions running through me. Let me tell you about some of these emotions:
I received a job offer today. My second this month. This is the one I decided to accept. I am really excited about it. There is also fear of a new unknown.I called to tell my mom about it. She was some what excited but went on to complain about how she doesn't have enough money to pay for the co-pays for my sister's broken arm and blah blah blah about how broke she is. This mad me feel really sad and guilty. I seriously need to learn how to eliminate those emotions. (We don't even want to start down the road as to why I feel guilty.)

I was able to talk with a friend of mine on the phone for an hour. It made me feel so happy to know someone cares.
I was able to talk online with a friend who also reminded me that there are lots of people who care about me and are excited for me in this new job. This made me feel grateful.

I picked up the mail with a statement from our insurance company telling me that my visit to the doctor when I was on my death bed is a "pre-existing condition". This is a phrase I don't like to use but WTF?!? This made me VERY angry.
(Yes I had to get out my angry eyes.)I also had a copy of the bill from the orthopedic doctor who checked out my elbow. He decided I had carpool tunnel in BOTH wrists and that I HAVE to have surgery for them. I just get to decide when. After going to physical therapy twice it eliminated the problem in my ELBOW! What I went to see him for in the first place. Again, insurance is telling me that I have to pay this, angering me even more. (Yes I have anger issues.)
Then my dear Rick just called me. He often doesn't even have time to call me while he is at work but he did have about 4 minutes today. He let me talk and vent and cry the entire time. Rick always brings such feelings of calmness and sanity to my life.
So here we are...
We have the engine of Excitement and Fear. Right behind are Sadness and Guilt. Fortunately right behind them are Happiness and bring Grateful. (oh crap I just remembered all the emotions I went through in turning down a job too. Let's revisit, Guilt.) Car #7 was Anger. And not car #7 but VERY Angry was car #8 too. My caboose is larger than most full of Calmness and Sanity.
And now that I have written this, I feel much better. I think this calls for some Crazy Train on Guitar Hero followed by a long hot bath and reading. (Maybe I can find some naked women to join me too cause we all know that naked curvy woman make everything better!)

Oh yeah, I forgot also to mention, my period is due any moment now.
I think it is the engineer on this crazy freight train!
I think it is the engineer on this crazy freight train!







2 comments:
Poor Michelle. I am so sorry about how you have been feeling. It's good to vent though! Congratulations though on your new job!!! What will you be doing? Heavenly Father is always with you and knows how you are feeling, how we all feel. Isn't that so comforting to know? Love you girl!
Now that is one crazy train YO.
I LOVE this post!! So real...i dont do real on my blog..LOL...i do feel good crap. LOL
hugs all the same! Glad you got through that day! woosh!
(sorry bout those darn dr. bills) argh!
Post a Comment