I thought this was hilarious. My cousin, who also has fertility problems and a sister who just gave birth 2 weeks ago, sent this to me.
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







4 comments:
I absolutely love every last second of that!
Interesting....ha.
ROTFLMAO
You know. Let me tell you what I think. I think that you have a great sense of humor considering all that you are going through to have children. I know that this is tough for you. I know that a lot of people might look at this and think that it was mean to do to people that are having a hard time conceiving but, I got to tell you that I applaud your style and your ability to relax and find humor in the situation. Love you!
Post a Comment