Monday, June 22, 2009

Growing

I really want to try and get a photo of what I am going to describe to you BUT usually when I pass them, I am driving 60 miles an hour alone in the car.
As I go to work each day, I go from I-15 to the 201 Westbound freeway. This is a ramp that goes up and over I-15. No where remotely close to dirt. Nevertheless, there are 4 drainage grates where there are plants/weeds growing out of them. It is the funniest thing to see the green popping out of them.
Maybe tomorrow I will remember to whip out the cell camera as I am passing them and get a photo cause I sure can't find one on google images.

1 comment:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Now I am going to have to go visit you at work just to see those plants coming out of nowhere!