NOW
Is your hair up?: braided from playing tennis this morning
Is your phone right beside you?: no, I think it is in my purse...but the land line cordless is right here
Do you have a bf/ gf?: Yeah...don't tell Rick
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: Not really
Do you have plans for tonight?: Going to Batman and going to eat crap for dinner!
Are you wearing makeup?: nope...don't put it on for tennis
Are you wearing chapstick?: yes
Are you cold?: nah, its like 100 degrees
Are you tired?: not really, more lazy than tired
Are you excited?: Yes to finish reading Breaking Dawn
Are you watching t.v.?: Not right now
Are you wearing pajamas?: nope
Who's the last person you IMed?: Maddy
Who's the last person that called you? Marissa, no one else ever calls me
PAST
Anything you regret? Not reall
Ever lied?: No, oh crap I did it again
Ever stuck gum under a desk?: No that's just rude
Ever spit at someone? I don't think so
Ever kick something living?: does plants count?
Ever had your nails done?: Yes, I sure loves to have them done
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: NO that is just weird
REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:
LAST WEEK
Had any plans last week?: That was so long ago...went to work, ate food, read, took a bath, the normal stuff. Oh yeah we went to the Temple for date night
Who did you see most last week?: Myself every time I look in the mirror. After that, Rick, but then again, maybe I spent more time with the guys from work...
Was last week interesting? Not particularly
TODAY
Have you cussed?: no
Have you yelled at someone? not yet, Yet being the key word hehehe
Have you gotten mad at someone? That goes along with yelling...
Have you cried? not today
Have you called more than 3 people?: no
Have you IMed more than 3 people?: Nope, just three
Have you eaten anything gross? do eggs in an omelette count? Cause eggs really are nasty
SPILL YOUR GUTS
Q.
First thing you did this morning?: Changed the sheets on the bed, then headed out to play tennis
Q.
Last thing you ate?: An omelette - yes I was craving them after reading Breaking Dawn last night!
Q.
What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks? My aunt and cousin coming to visit in Aug. Marissa coming home at the end of Aug. Maddy coming home in the middle of Aug. Going to Seattle in Sept...seeing family and friends from England
Q.
What's annoying you right now?my butt is too lazy to get me to the pool right now
Q.
What's the last movie you saw? I was watching Ever After last night. I think it was Indiana Jones in the theater
Q: Do you believe in long distance relationships?: Been there, done that, they are lame!
Q: Where is the last place you went?: Costco this morning to get my Breaking Dawn book
Q: Who is the last person you called?: Marissa
Q: Been cheated on?: Yep once..when I was 20...you know who you are if you are reading this!!! (Yes we are now friends)
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? Nah
Q: Name one person you wish you could be with right now: No one I like to be alone, Rick is in the other room anyway
Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): love, then creativity, then beauty. You can't buy love or creativity.
Q: Do you wish on stars?: always
Q: Does it work?: Uh no
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off: yes
Q: When did you last cry? Not really sure...maybe a few weeks ago...
Q: Do you like your handwriting? Enough, can't really do anything about it
Q: Are you a friendly person? Too much so if you ask Rick
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world? Well duh, of course I am
Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night? hehehe
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?White
Q: Do you have any pets? nope - Rick got rid of the mold around the bathtub today so no more pets for us
Q: What is the color of your bedsheets? Blue
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?Finishing reading chapter 14 of Breaking Dawn- I am a cheater!
Q: last person you talked to : Rick
Q: When is the last time you saw your dad? May at my brother's graduation
Q: Look to your left: uh, and describe it? There are 2 windows and I know beyond the next building is the Starship IKEA sign
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep? as far as I can remember, probably
Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder? Yeah
Q: Song that makes you cry? not really
Q: Are you a normally happy person? Too much so
Q: Is your self-esteem low? pretty much
Q: What color are your eyes? Brown
Q: Long or Short Hair : Waist length...yes I have a short torso but that is still suppa long!
Q: Current Music? the dish wash...music to my ears
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment