Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Nothingness

So now that I am not at work, my last post seems pretty dang lame. Sorry about that. I also realized that several people took my ripping on not posting blogs more often to mean them. I guess I should have said who I was talking about...Carrie it's you. (Not you Carrie Ann.) Yeah my lovely sister in law who has adorable children who I want to hear more about. I only mentioned it because we had been talking right about that time that you hadn't posted a blog since the middle of July. It really is all good though as I have been able to see your babies so much this summer and I have photos of them that I have posted.

This Thursday we are headed to Seattle. I bought tickets for the Mariners/Yankees game on Friday night. The idiot sent me the wrong tickets! I have been calling the place I bought them through several times a day every day since Tuesday when they showed up. I still don't have my replacement tickets BUT I was just online checking out the website and there are several tickets available for them to replace mine so I am not as stressed as I could be.

I will not be taking my computer with me either. That means from Thursday - Tuesday night I won't be able to post any blogs. Just giving you some fair warning. I will have all sorts of news when we get back I am sure. Between Rick meeting my grandma and my aunt Joanne for the first time to hanging out with our friends from England and going to the Space Needle.

My life is pretty boring right now. I don't really feel like doing anything so nothing has been done. =) It is nice to be able to just sit back and do nothing. I most certainly am not complaining about having a boring life.

I am going to go read or watch tv or take a nap or something.... HAPPY LABOR DAY! Oh and the photo...just something I took a few years ago from my mom's front yard when I still lived there. I just didn't want to not have a photo on my post. I like looking at photos. Maybe I will start another blog with my photo stuff. I don't really do photography though...

1 comment:

Maddy said...

It's amazing how large Mr. Oly looks when you don't look at it everyday. I forgot how big it is, and how neato. Too bad I don't miss it. :P

You can blog update on my cpu if you want :) I'm going to bring it, new screen and all!