I am going to post about our trip to Seattle in several different blogs. I ended up having 470 photos on my camera and it looks like not more than a dozen are fuzzy or just accidents. I wanted to start out with our BBQ on Saturday night. This way I can post the photos of Maddy so she is happy to look at them.
Drew was in the house watching football much of the time we were on the porch talking. This was the first time Joanne, our aunt, met Drew and Rick. It was the first time Grandma Jo met Rick as well. Grandma's birthday was 2 weeks ago while she was visiting family in England so we bought her flowers for her brithday that morning at the farmer's market. (Story and more photos to follow.) We had a nice time with everyone. Even Kenzie stuck around for most of it before sneaking off to the Sounders game.
My photos look like they are going to have a funky layout which is cool with me so I am not going to try and rearrange them. For those of you that don't know... Red and yellow sweater = Laurie, my stepmom. Dude with grey hair, Jimbo, my dad. Joanne is in the blue shirt and is my
Welcome to the Clark Clan!







3 comments:
Great Pictures is this at Rissa's house?
Nope...this is my dad's house. Marissa actually just got home from California about 3 weeks ago.
Yay for pictures of ME!!!!!!
Post a Comment