
A few days ago I was talking with Maddy discussing my Master Jedi Skills. She didn't understand how strong they were until I told her some of the things I have been able to do which she has not. I shouldn't admit this but I will....I am not a visiting teacher. I was able to discuss some things with my Relief Society Pres and told her that at this time I am unable to be one...still am not and those that really know me know that my life is only getting crazier!
*Last night while trying to go to sleep I remembered other Master Jedi skills I posses.
When I was working at England there were some people that I REALLY didn't like. Every single one of them that I really concentrated on either was fired or quit. Eventually it got to the point that I needed to leave but seriously, there were 5 different people this happened with. (This isn't the Jedi skill I thought of last night. I can't remember what it was now. Memory is not a Master Jedi Skill I posses. Neither is spelling.) Man I can't remember what the skill was I thought of last night so I will just have to update this a second time when I remember.*
ANYWAY - I was just talking with Wayne about his life and that he feels "flat" at the moment. I told him that he needs to find someone and kick their arse and then he will feel better. He said, yeah were are the JW's when you need a fight? It about died laughing. I said, see, if you could get your feelings out you would feel better. He reminded me that I am right and the wise one. I just told him, it is my Master Jedi Skills.







4 comments:
Impressive. Most Impressive. (bonus points if you can identify when this line is said)
Hey wanted to say hello since I just found out about everyone's blogs. Hope you and Rick are having a good time.
I have no idea what holiday plans are this year, anytime I ask Monica she yells at me to get back to work, but hopefully we will see you guys soon.
-Jake
If I remember correctly, it is in Empire and Darth says it to Luke. (I happened to see Empire recently.)
I am glad you found out blogs. That more that comment, the better!
We are having a good time as you can see by my many blogs.
I know that Rick's B-day is actually on Thanksgiving this year and we are going to his sister's house that day. Beyond that, I know of not.
We do hope to see you guys sometime soon!
Michelle, so good to connect, I was just reading your posts and see you are still in Draper. Great place, but I am hearin' ya on the apartment living...we couldn't wait to get out! Thanks for noticing, I have lost only 20 lbs, but want to go for another 30...I think the camera angle makes me look better!
Jedi Master you are! Amazing...I can sense weird things like when someone has unresolved issues, but that has been not so fun. Yours sound better!
Post a Comment