For those of you who may have missed my daily blog...don't worry...I am still here. I have just been too lazy to get on my cpu at home over the weekend. Actually I was on the couch with the laptop and since Rick doesn't like it when I have diarrhea of the mouth, or fingers, I decided to not blog with him sitting next to me.
We caught some great tv sports viewing over the weekend. Kyle Busch's engine blew up during th NASCAR race. That always makes me happy. My fantasy football team is kicking butt. (I still have a player playing tonight but I am up 268 to 178 so there is no way I am going to lose. Thank you Eagles Defense for the 57 points! And yes it is MY fantasy football team, not Rick's.) We watched a very emotional tribute at Yankee Stadium. I am not a Yankee fan but I sure did shed some tears. College football wasn't too bad on Saturday.
Today I was able to pick up an awesome computer stand for me to use while on the couch. Don't worry I will be posting more tonight, maybe even a video of me playing Rock Band!
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







2 comments:
I LOVE rock band!!
Too late!! You already know I was worried!
You crack me up with your fantasy football...sport love I tell ya.
I much enjoy the sport FANTASY SHOPPING SPREE...hee
Now thats a real sport!! hee
Post a Comment