I didn't used to consider myself a romantic but apparently I am. I have loved the Pirates of the Caribbean movies from the start. I don't think there is another movie I have seen more times in the theater than the first one. The second, eh it was ok. The third, well the included scene in my opinion makes up for the rest of the movie when it is lacking. I will watch the entire movie just to get to this scene. I know what will happen and yet I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! So yeah, I guess I am a romantic. (I suppose it helps that I think that Orlando Bloom is just plain Dreamy. And yes I even cried when watching it just now when making sure the video worked.) Right about 1:41 is where the tears totally kick in.
If you haven't seen Pirates 3 but plan to...do NOT watch this video unless of course you are up for a "spoiler"
If you haven't seen Pirates 3 but plan to...do NOT watch this video unless of course you are up for a "spoiler"







2 comments:
Good Choice. I just got a shiver!
Ok, I watched this then finished the book Twilight just before going to bed. That night I tossed and turned dreaming of vampires and pirates. Enjoyable eveing!
Post a Comment