


We had a Valentine's day brunch. Just Rick and me. (Yeah like we have anyone else living in this house t

hat we excluded. hahaha)

I made omelets. Let me tell you though, I make them at least once every 2 weeks. I thought I would share some photos of my tasty food since my life is foo

d and genealogy. =) Mine is the one with the "devil's fruit" aka tomatoes.

I should also mention, omelets are the ONE and ONLY way I will eat eggs. Seriously...I think they are nasty and I only like them this way because I can add to much cheese and garlic salt to hide the flavor. I would like to thank my friend Thom, who probably doesn't read this, for making omelets when I worked at England.

I knew he was an incredible cook so I tired them. Well I am hooked!
3 comments:
That is the most beautiful home made omelet I have ever seen!
How can you not love an innocent EGG they are so mild! ha! I actually use to gag em' down...but long as I have a pound of Salsa and cheese I love em'. AND WELL DONE..*(no slim) LOL
This is a special breakfast! Glad you shared! I am ALMOST inspired to make some. Mine never turn out purdy like yours though! sigh
That's it...SLIM! Mine have to be so well done too!
I think omelets are one of the only ways I don't care to eat eggs. LOL
Post a Comment