Today is the first day of spring and the first day I was able to lay out this year. I didn't exactly lay out but I spent the afternoon sitting on my porch with my lap top working on ancestry rather than hidden away in the Jeff Gordon bedroom. By the time I took these photos the sun was at an angle that made it very difficult to see so I pulled the shade down. You can tell though what a great little extension of the house we have in spite of being and apartment.
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







3 comments:
YOUR BROTHER IS SO H.O.T.
How did your interview go?
Awesome Shel! Way to get some sun. It is good for you!
Post a Comment