Thursday, August 21, 2008

Something About Nothing





Maddy and I were discussing that some people out there don't update their blogs enough. We aren't naming any names but if you are reading this, you might know who you are. Yes I know you all have busy lives and don't have time like Maddy and I do spend blogging BUT still once a month? Seriously, everyone can find time to blog at least once a week.
I work 40 hours a week...well ok we all know that isn't true but I come to the office for more than 30 hours a week. =) That is why I try to get a blog in every 2-3 days. I know I don't always have things to talk about, or maybe I do and I just don't want to share it with you. That's right, not everything is here on the table, you might think that it is all but no. I can keep secrets. Not that I like to, but I can.
Alright...let's see what photos I can find to post with my randomness... Ok maybe they aren't all totally random. They are pretty much all of me. I know you all wish you could see more photos of Jeff Gordon driving his car and of me. How's that for a random layout? You want me to blog about something normal? Send me your comments!

2 comments:

Bearded Lady said...

Blogging once a week is a struggle, especially when I rather just read other people's blogs.

off topic - I didn't know there was a twilight movie??? I just finished that book and loved it (and I confess...I am a little too old to love it)

Michele said...

Bearded Lady - I don't know who you are nor how you found my blog...so please don't be offended cause you aren't who I was talking about.
Oh yeah there is a twilight movie coming out!! And no one is too old to enjoy it. My mother in law in her 80's has been enjoying the books. Maybe not on the same level but enjoys them nonetheless.