Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Up Date on Husband Tag

I was asked...when I first told Rick I loved him...gotta admit, I don't remember. I am thinking it was 3 weeks later. I will have to ask him cause he remembers that kind of stuff. We have a "dispute" about our first kiss. I will tell you this, I totally remember when and where he proposed to me. I think he remembers the exact time though.
As for color blindness...yeah it is cool and sad...my sisters and I used to tease him. One would say the correct color while the other two didn't. Thing is that he never knew which one of us was telling the truth. He can see light and dark. He knows when something is yellow. My favorite is this though...when I am wearing pink he thinks, hmm that looks grey, then the thinks, Michele doesn't wear grey therefore, it is pink.
He LOVES patterns. He picks them out better than anyone I have ever known. It is really rare that you will see Rick in a shirt that is NOT a pattern...

2 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You guys are really quite cute.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I have to get caught up!! I haven't had any ME time to read, and plop my arss on the puter!! I did read the latest tho ugh ugh ugh on Ricks job!!!!!!!!! yikes!! and argh and hugs!
I will have my dh look him up on linked in. I HIGHLY recommend he sweeten's up his profile on linked in, if he hasn't already. My dh got hooked up with his new job that way...LINK IN BABY.
i AM ON THERE!! LMAO...ITS FOR TOTAL professionals...hee hee...I am not. hellllo. anyway...so that is a long long story why i have profile.....in short i was snooping trying to see my dh's boss LOL can you say LAHOOSER..yup i am ...i am ok with it tho...hee

talk to me soon
buh bye