2. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? hahaha Nelson as in Ricky Nelson's sons. Tyketto opened for them. I have their album and still love it but no Nelson music. I actually left Girls' Camp to go to it. I missed all the rain and was able to get a shower mid week.
3. Where did you go on your FIRST date? I went to the Men's Association Dance aka
Cheap Date at Skyline High school with Todd Meadows. I had been skiing that day and fried my face. I probably shouldn't have worn a hot pink sweatshirt! For the record, I was a sophomore and the dance was 3 weeks before my 14th birthday. I was also asked to it by 2 other guys but Todd was first. I was not asked to another dance the entire time I was in high school.4. What was your FIRST job? Does baby sitting count? I made good money at it. The first job with a W-2 was working at a pet store. I hung out at Pet Set all the time so the owner decided to start paying me!
5. What was your FIRST car? 1980 or 81 Mazda RX-7 I had to replace the engine. The car was tiny but fast!
6. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Judd ~ She was mean BUT we had singing time every morning. That was AWESOME!
7. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think it was when I was 18 months old and went to Phoenix. I am told I refused to get into the pool. My mom was able to float out in the middle of the pool while I pushed my stroller around the deck. (Dang what an irresponsible mother!)
8. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? I have known Katrina Clawson most of my life. Due to facebook, we still talk and even get together.
9. Who was your FIRST kiss girlfriend/boyfriend or otherwise? My first kiss was with Boone Brammer, yes that is his real name. Funny story...his aunt and uncle are some of my family's best friends! I still talk with his cousin on facebook regularly. He never was a boyfriend though. I think I would have liked that. As for an actually boyfriend...the one that I would consider my first real boyfriend rather than just "hanging out" I think was Jafar. Ok I don't remember his real name and that is what the following boyfriend called him since that is who he looked like. He was skinny and had a little goatee if I remember correctly. (I was 18 at the time.)
10. Where did you go when you FIRST left home? I went to Utah State when I was 24. I had my own 2 bedroom apt and it was great!
11. Who was your FIRST love and do you still talk to them? My first real love was Walt. I thought I was in love with others but it wasn't real as I couldn't be myself with them. Walt was when I was 24 (I think) and yes we still talk and are very good friends. (Don't worry, Rick knows who he is.)12. FIRST tattoo? Never had one
13. FIRST piercing? I pierced my ears the summer after 7th grade while my mom was out of town. My siblings noticed immediately but one of them told her. I got in trouble and had to take them out. I had them re-pierced when I was 19.
14. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I know that we went to Tron at the drive-in when I was really little. I remember bits and pieces of it but still couldn't tell you what it is about.
15. Who was your FIRST roommate? Rick other than my siblings
16. Who would be the FIRST to speak at your funeral? The bishop to welcome everyone, duh
17. What is the FIRST thing you'd grab if your house was on fire? My dvd's and cd's which I have burned with everyone on my computer so that it is easy to grab if there were a fire
18. Who was your FIRST celebrity crush? Ricky Shroader or that kid who was on Our House. I think his name was Chad something and I think he is gay.
19. Where was your FIRST sleepover? I think I was 7 and most everyone else was 8. It was for Becky Cushing. She had the coolest carpet in her basement, it had a hopscotch and other things on it. Molly, the only other person I knew there, told me about the boogie man. I ended up coming home. It felt like it was the middle of the night but it was probably only at 10:30 at night. We made carmel apples too! (Soemthing very coinsidental to this...Becky lived across the street from where the Elizabeth Smart family lives. Molly told me that the boogie man would come and get me. Little did she know that years later the boogie man would come and kidnap a girl on that same circle.)
20. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to re-post this? No one, I just "stole" this off someone's note on facebook. =)







5 comments:
Tron? Really?
You are awesome
I love the first date picture!!! You are awesome, Michelle
Those fruit rollups were delicious, they probably died very happy
You were 24 and I was 20!!!
Jafar? LOL. I love that picture from the dance....boy does that bring back 90's memories!
Post a Comment