Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stress

You wouldn't know it but Rick used to be a pretty uptight guy. He is SO mellow now that I forget he had it in him. Until I look in the mirror. I think I absorbed all of his stress and added it to my own. Seriously, I get so irritated by the lamest things. Let's go over what happened tonight...I picked up my mail to find a letter I had requested from a company back on January 31st. I had requested that Rick and I both be named on it. Instead it says "Michele and. " Now I have to call the company again and probably wait another 3 weeks to get an updated letter. The thing is that I specifically requested Rick's name be on the letter so this would not happen. Seriously, how do such idiots have jobs?!?

2 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I am so sorry! I really think that people need to wear signs warning others of their stupidity! That would solve a lot of problems huh!

Unknown said...

argh! How frustrating!!