I can't believe how busy I have been the last few days. It has been none stop from the time I get out of bed until I hit the pillow. Don't be alarmed though, I will get my Thankfuls updated tomorrow.
Apparently no one likes the music I listen too. :)
Some Photos for a Friend
-
Yeah, it's been awhile. I was talking with a friend recently on FB and I
told him I would take some photos. These are for him.
The local lake - all frozen....
12 years ago







2 comments:
hehehe
But on the contrary! I LOVE your taste in music. I have been completely in love with Enrique since I first heard his music on a dirty street in the Dominican Republic. Yep... He is the man! David Lanz is my calm refuge from the world. Not a huge fan of classic rock, but I do like it on occasion and your new band... not bad!
One day we will have to go to lunch! Next week is looking decent! You?
Post a Comment