Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving #30

There really are so many things I am thankful for each day but sometimes it is really hard to think of them. I decided for my last post in this series, because it is a series hehehe is to post how thankful I am for my family's health. Sure I have issues like not being able to lose weight but even though I am "obese" according to the charts I am pretty dang healthy. We rarely get colds or the flu in this house. As for my siblings and such, they are the same. Even the ones with kids, they don't get sick very often and we don't have any major medical disabilities. I am so thankful our health is one thing we currently don't have to worry about.
And so the sunsets on my November posts....

1 comment:

Maddy said...

that's a very pretty one!!!