
Today I am grateful indoor plumbing and hot water heaters. I am so glad I live in this day and age. I know in the past woman had long hair and didn't have the facilities I do. Well let me tell you, I would have had short hair. I washed my hair once when it was very long while at camp in the cold water from the pump. It was terrible. I am so happy I don't have to go to the bathroom outside. Yeah that would be a big problem. When I was in Italy we went to San Gimignano (I know there is a blog somewhere on here about it) and we went to the bathroom - squatting over a hole! I will never forget the experience.
Then there are the dishes and laundry - what would I do without indoor plumbing to take care of them? (Ok I wouldn't be so worried because the Rickster does all the laundry and dishes anyway. hehehe)
In the end though, I know that God knew what he was doing by making sure I wasn't sent to earth until there was indoor plumbing and water heaters.







2 comments:
This is what I was going to put today. :) I may do it anyway :)
Amen!
Post a Comment