
I am so grateful for our new home. As most everyone knows, we had it built earlier this year. I can't believe it has already been just over 7 months since we moved in here. Contrary to what some people may think, we made quite a few major upgrades on the structure of our home to make it our place. We had some neighbors by on Halloween looking inside and said they couldn't believe some of the stuff we had done to make it so open - they have the same model. One of my favorite things is our yellow exterior. I love our yellow house with the blue door.

I am so thankful that we have a warm comfortable place to hang out.







3 comments:
I'm glad you got to tag it's innards, too! I love your house and I can't wait to stay there!!
You do have a beautiful home. It is a good thing to be proud of.
Before I read your entire post I thought, I love the yellow! Then I read the whole thing. Your house is way cute.
Post a Comment