Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving #16

Sweet - I am back on track!
Today I am thankful for Sunsets. (<--- click on the link for another blog about sunsets)

Growing up we lived high on the east bench of the valley (see photo above) and watched the sunsets every night. When we were married and moved, I couldn't see the sunsets anymore. I can see them again. They aren't as glorious as they were at my mom's but they are still pretty dang good here. Today it was dark in the valley where I work but by the time I came around the mountain to my home, my sunglasses were on and I was enjoying the sun go down -while it messed with my drive. I am so grateful that I live where we have sun incredible sunsets, pretty much every single night.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful.

Maddy said...

I love the colors!! yay for sunsets!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

That is really really pretty!