Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful #9

Today was easy - I am Thankful for my Aunt and her birthday today.

My earliest memory is of her. I don't remember what it is right now but one of the ones I do remember is being in the basement of my grandparents home and her holding me. She was a teenager when I was born and I know she played with me all the time. Now I email with her all day long while we are both at work and often end up chatting in the evening for hours. I am always able to talk with her about things and she makes me laugh.
I have so many wonderful memories of her, including her going on trips with my family and then later me going on trips with her family to baby sit her children. I was even able to help out when her last child was born.
I wish my aunt lived in Utah but I am so glad as we have discussed before for the Internet. It makes staying in touch with her so easy.
So on this 9th of November, I am thankful my grandma gave birth to my Auntie.

No comments: