Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving #14

Yes I am behind the times. Not because I am not thankful for things but because I don't always have photos for my blogs so I think, oh I will do it when I get home and then I don't have time to do it.
For my #14 - I am thankful for Grocery Stores. I so miss my Harmon's in Draper. It was the most beautiful grocery store ever. We have discussion at work about it - I do with my co worker who lives near there. I have crappy stores where I live now and even the closest one is literally 9.6 miles from me. I shop as often as I can in the Salt Lake valley. In the end though, I am so thankful that I can go to the store to buy anything and everything I need. I am thankful that I don't have to grow my own food, even though I enjoy it.

2 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

And you need to mention that you make awesome food. That is what makes the shopping well worth it. Just reading this makes my mouth water for BBQ chicken pizza for some reason. :)

Maddy said...

Our costco is 16 miles away from us, and I still go weekly. Some things are worth it!!! I miss Harmons a LOT